Ten things that buyers look for when walking through a home
Thursday Jun 09th, 2022
When you buy a home for your personal needs, It’s important to understand how the future value of your home is likely to impact your ability to move up later in life.
When people buy homes, they are more likely to be attracted to some things than others. If your home has more appealing features, it is more likely to sell and also for a higher price.
Here are ten home features that buyers want to see in a house.
What are buyers looking for at a showing?
- A breakfast area in the kitchen.
- A walkout from the main floor to the backyard, preferably from the kitchen.
- Large living/ family area.
- A primary bedroom with a walk-in closet and primary bathroom.
- A second-floor laundry room.
- A separate exit from the basement.
- A Sauna, gym, and fireplace in the recreational area of the basement.
- A two-car garage.
- A backyard big enough for the possibility of building a swimming pool.
- A large space in the hallway with a closet for outerwear.
People like to see all these features in their dream home. If you plan on renovating your house, keep all these details in mind and try to buy a home with the potential for these improvements.