When you're looking for a specific feature in a condo like a parking spot or swimming pool, having access to the hottest, new property listings is important. My automated House-Hunter Service enables you to get priority access to the best, new listings giving you the competitive edge so that you can save thousands of dollars by finding the best buys before other buyers even know about them. By being there first you'll be able to negotiate to get the most home for the least amount of money.
It’s easy to get started…
Fill out the form and enter your buying criteria, as well as the specific price range and area you are interested in.
To ensure we send you the right information to help you in your current situation, please indicate if you are planning to buy a condo within the 6 months or less and we can send you an updated "Hot List" as soon as the new listing will be uploaded to MLS, if you think it will be longer than 6 months before you buy your home you will receive "Hot List" ones a day.
Click the SEND button to enroll in my VIP Buyer Program.
Most important questions related to Reserve Fund
• The balance in the reserve fund?
• Does the balance of the reserve fund exceed the anticipated expenditures to be made in the current fiscal year?
• Does the board anticipate the reserve fund will be adequate in the current year for the expected costs of major repairs and the replacement of common elements and assets of the Corporation?
• Has there been a Reserve Fund Study done or is one scheduled?
• Look at the Contribution Table to assess whether the contributions being made to the reserve fund each year is being implemented and
• Are there any plans to increase the reserve fund, which could increase your client’s common element fees?